At Montrium, we thrive when our people thrive. To put our products into the hands of customers across our industry, we need a professional who knows how to connect and build relationships with prospective customers.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive with a demonstrated history of developing a network and hitting targets to be a leading force that fuels our growing customer relationships. The ideal professional for this position is someone that has proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts.
You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
This is an outbound sales role and the perfect candidate can operate confidently in an executive environment and has a background in technology/software sales.
Objectives for the role:
– Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
– Consistently hit quarterly and annual performance targets
– Manage communication between upper management and employees
– Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
– Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
– Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
– Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
– Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings, and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
– Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking –
Follow up with prospective clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
– Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
OK, I’m interested… is this the job for me?
You are tasked with bringing in new business. You will need to be a creative thinker with the ability to spot new opportunities that you can turn into rapid growth. You are someone who takes pride in seeing all of your hard work and strategy development pay off when you see the final results. Skills and
– Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
– 4 years’ experience in direct sales as an account executive
– Ability to manage multiple opportunities while seeking new opportunities
– Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with the aptitude to learn systems
– Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
– Strong interpersonal communication; the ability to tailor your communication and deliver presentations based on client needs
– Excellent teamwork skills; the ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
– Strong influence skills; the ability to use rational and emotional drivers to orient negotiation conversations in your favor
– Independence and ownership; is self-directed and takes initiative with minimal direction
– Determination to surpass performance goals
Location: Montreal, CA
Seniority Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Business Development