Montrium is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team! You will be responsible for planning and executing a wide range of marketing activities across digital channels.
To be successful in this role you must be highly organized, self-motivated, creative, and passionate about digital marketing. You will have a working knowledge of marketing automation tools and strategies to deliver successful marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be a strategic thinker who can prioritize tasks to align with the company’s growth objectives.
Montrium is a dynamic, fast-paced software company providing products and services for the life sciences industry.. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in digital marketing.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to help translate marketing and business goals into successful campaigns
- Develop and deliver targeted digital campaigns that are aligned with our marketing strategy
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns including email nurturing, triggered emails, and re-marketing
- Lead digital advertising activities such as paid search, PPC, retargeting, and paid social
- Perform A/B tests on relevant digital assets and analyze the results
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and execute social media calendar
- Define campaign metrics and KPIs
Measurement, optimization and reporting
- Track all digital marketing activities’ performance including emails, landing pages, webpages and Social Media
- Measure and analyse campaign performance and recommend improvements
- Deliver post-campaign analytics by creating a live digital dashboard
- Prepare periodical digital reports and present to the team
Website optimization & management
- Create & optimize high-performing landing pages / web pages
- Update web content to align with ongoing campaigns and projects
- Manage and monitor ongoing search engine performance and make adjustments to increase organic search traffic
- Prepare web audit plan and recommend improvements
- Help develop and execute lead generation tactics to support creating new sales opportunities
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Specialist to develop and execute SEO strategies
- Review marketing automation processes and help develop a seamless lead attribution framework to measure ROI of our marketing activities
- Research and monitor digital trends to align our strategies and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree I n marketing, business, or similar qualification
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Data Studio and Search Console
- Familiar with SEM and SEO strategies
- Experience with paid advertisement planning, execution, and tracking
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking, and a questioning attitude
- Ability to work with tight and changing deadlines
- Relevant experience in online marketing, sales, or advertising is a plus