Are you looking to join a fast-paced environment to begin your career in sales? Are you looking to work for a rapidly growing SaaS company pioneering the way in content management software? Do you long to work for a company that you can share your passions with? If you find these to be true, you’ve found the right company for you.
We’re looking for a driven individual to join our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team as we pioneer the way into offering a powerful regulated content management platform for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical research organizations. This is a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth as you enter in sales with coaching and mentoring.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is the beginning of an incredible career path in sales. With their problem-solving and entrepreneurial spirit, the SDR’s focus on finding viable high-quality prospects for our product through targeted questions and prospect qualification.
- Make outbound calls to prospects and qualify leads for the Sales Team
- Schedule appointments between prospects and the Sales Team
- Record prospect information in Salesforce
- Respond to inbound lead requests from the Montrium website
- Lead source prospects within designated territories for sales outreach
- 1 year of outbound prospecting sales experience (preferred)
- Professional phone skills: courteous, well spoken, and polished in asking questions and sharing information
- Competent in multi-tasking
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
- Strong computer skills, proficient on Windows OS and Office Applications
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal