Do you have a creative flare for the written word? Are you a confident and capable storyteller? Do you want to work at a fast growing SaaS company and make your impact within the marketing team? If so, then this position could be for you!
At Montrium, our Marketing team’s mission includes building brand awareness of our industry-leading content management platform, Connect, as well as generating leads, and supporting our Sales organization. As inbound digital marketing aficionados, we produce high-quality content that we offer via a variety of communication channels and campaigns. We work hard, we care about the work that we do and we’re looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist (Copywriter) to join our team.
The Content Marketing Specialist will develop and collaborate on content within Montrium and lead the content generation aspect of our content marketing strategy.
– Work within our Marketing Communications Team to build and execute a content plan in support of marketing campaigns, including white papers, eBooks, data sheets, website copy, blog posts, video scripts, press releases, thought leadership pieces, and more.
– Develop and execute communication programs to prospects and/or existing customers to expand their use of our Connect product within new departments and applications.
– Develop and communicate marketing messages through an understanding of the life sciences industry and our customers pain points, direction, and trends.
– Support our customer success programs by proactively seeking and working with customers to develop and write case studies and case study videos.
– Track and monitor performance and analytics for all content projects to continually improve messaging and content.
– BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
– A prolific and creative writer with a demonstrated ability to produce a variety of content types, preferably technology-related content
– A knowledge and understanding of digital, inbound marketing principles and a demonstrated ability to apply those principles to campaigns and promotions.
– Demonstrated ability to plan, build, execute, and measure campaigns that achieve specific Objectives with Key Results.
– Ability to create, shape, and communicate messaging and customer stories verbally and in writing.
– Ability to understand and explain technical features, capabilities and convey product advantages.
– A demonstrated understanding of content’s role in search engine optimization (SEO) and inbound marketing.
– Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team.
Montrium is a technology and services company that has been in business since 2005, pioneering the way life sciences organizations bring new therapies to market. Montrium has a growing team and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.